We have a New Water available for members, situated near Rochdale and Oldam, – Ogden Reservoir, Water 298. A temporary map can be obtained from the secretary Andy Strickland. Full details will be in the next issue of Hook Line & Sinker. Primarily a course fishery, this water is open to all members immediately, Working Party restriction do not apply as a Local Annual Permit is available but no Day Tickets.
- Next story R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont -April 2019 News Letter
- Previous story New Water – River Calder, Chew Mill, Billington, Water 299
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – June 2019 News Letter
- Capesthorne Hall Garden & Park Pool, water 246 – Closed Water.
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- R. Dee Bryn Selwrn, water 187 – Bank colapse
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair