We have a new water on the River Calder near Billington. A temporary map can be obtained from the Secretary, Andy Strickland. Full details will be available in next issue of Hook Line & Sinker. As with all new waters (unless otherwise stated), the water is open to Working Party Ticket holders only. For the next 12 months.
- Next story New Water – Ogden Reservoir, Water 298
- Previous story Bryngwyn Hall, Water 296 – Important Information
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – June 2019 News Letter
- Capesthorne Hall Garden & Park Pool, water 246 – Closed Water.
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- R. Dee Bryn Selwrn, water 187 – Bank colapse
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair