We have a New Water available for members, situated at Great Warford, Alderly Edge, – Warford Pools, Water 297. A temporary map can be obtained from the secretary Andy Strickland. Full details will be in the next issue of Hook Line & Sinker. Warford Pools are a coarse fishery and as with all new waters (unless otherwise stated), the water is open to Working Party Ticket holders only. For the next 12 months.
- Next story RIVER EDEN, MAINS FARM KIRKOSWALD, LAZONBY, CUMBRIA WATER No 290
- Previous story R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont -April 2019 News Letter
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – June 2019 News Letter
- Capesthorne Hall Garden & Park Pool, water 246 – Closed Water.
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- R. Dee Bryn Selwrn, water 187 – Bank colapse
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair