There has been a significant bank collapse on the Bryn Selwrn beat of the river Dee. The affected area is approximately 100m from the first gate going into the woods of Queens Walk from the upstream end. Extreme care is required to pass the collapse.
- Next story Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- Previous story Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Motorway Lake, water 269 – Closed water Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Montgomery Canal, water 113 – Hope House Children’s Hospices sponsored walk 22/9/19
- Fishing the Middle Severn around Shrewsbury – Some tips for new members
- Springwood Pool, water 114 – Closed Water 22/09/2019 to 27/09/2019 inclusive
- Thorneycroft Top Lake, water 120 – Closed Water 27-29 Sept
- Bryngwyn Hall, water 296 – New Car Park
- Midland Game & Country Fair at Weston Park on 14th and 15th September.
- River Wye Huntsham Bridge. Water 144 – Closed Water