There has been a significant bank collapse on the Bryn Selwrn beat of the river Dee. The affected area is approximately 100m from the first gate going into the woods of Queens Walk from the upstream end. Extreme care is required to pass the collapse.
- Next story Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- Previous story Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – June 2019 News Letter
- Capesthorne Hall Garden & Park Pool, water 246 – Closed Water.
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. Boundary Breeze Triathlon Event
- R. Dee Bryn Selwrn, water 187 – Bank colapse
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair