Godor footbridge over the Vyrnwy at Llantsantfraid has been closed by Powys council to remove debris against the pier. This effectively closes water 134, Rhos Farm, and the upstream length of water 133, Rhosddu. Until the river level drops sufficiently, the debris will not be removed.
- Next story Bryngwyn Hall, Water 296 – Important Information
- Previous story River Ribble Dinkley, Water No: 78 – Footbridge Open
- Motorway Lake, water 269 – Closed water Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Montgomery Canal, water 113 – Hope House Children’s Hospices sponsored walk 22/9/19
- Fishing the Middle Severn around Shrewsbury – Some tips for new members
- Springwood Pool, water 114 – Closed Water 22/09/2019 to 27/09/2019 inclusive
- Thorneycroft Top Lake, water 120 – Closed Water 27-29 Sept
- Bryngwyn Hall, water 296 – New Car Park
- Midland Game & Country Fair at Weston Park on 14th and 15th September.
- River Wye Huntsham Bridge. Water 144 – Closed Water