Godor footbridge over the Vyrnwy at Llantsantfraid has been closed by Powys council to remove debris against the pier. This effectively closes water 134, Rhos Farm, and the upstream length of water 133, Rhosddu. Until the river level drops sufficiently, the debris will not be removed.
- Next story Bryngwyn Hall, Water 296 – Important Information
- Previous story River Ribble Dinkley, Water No: 78 – Footbridge Open
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – May 2019 News Letter
- River Severn at Longner, water 101. – New combination lock
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. – Peg Closures
- Fairoaks Pools & Blithfield Reservoir – Road Closures.