Godor footbridge over the Vyrnwy at Llantsantfraid has been closed by Powys council to remove debris against the pier. This effectively closes water 134, Rhos Farm, and the upstream length of water 133, Rhosddu. Until the river level drops sufficiently, the debris will not be removed.
- Next story Bryngwyn Hall, Water 296 – Important Information
- Previous story River Ribble Dinkley, Water No: 78 – Footbridge Open
- Bryngwyn Hall, Water 296 – Important Information
- River Vrynwy, Llantsantfraid, Waters 133 and 134 – Godor Footbridge Closed
- River Ribble Dinkley, Water No: 78 – Footbridge Open
- River Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont, Waters 271 & 272 – March 2019 Newsletter
- Marbury Mere Water No: 64 – Closure For Marbury Merry Day 11th & 12th May 2019
- Fields Farm Pool – Water 230
- Rakes Brook and Lower Rhoddlesworth. Water 294
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152.