The Bailiff Team are reporting a significant amount of litter being left at Rossmere. Due to the nature of the water this might be by the public or members. Members are reminded of Rule 3(a), where leaving litter may result in expulsion from the Society. Your help with this problem will be greatly appreciated. We are considering a number of measures to combat the problem, not only on this water but others as well. If the littering does not stop at Rossmere, night fishing will be by ballot only from 1st July 2019.
- Next story Bryngwyn Hall, water 296. – To be a Balloted Water from 1st June 2019
- Previous story Fairoaks Pools, Water 267. – Closed Water
- Forrest Live 2019 at Cannock Chase
- Stillwaters adversely affected by the recent heavy rain.
- Editor – Hook Line & Sinker – Closing date for applications 31st July 2019
- Henbury Hall, Water 283. – Plant Hunters Fair
- R. Eden Grinsdale & Beaumont – May 2019 News Letter
- River Severn at Longner, water 101. – New combination lock
- Sand and Dove meres, Waters 88 & 152. – Peg Closures
- Fairoaks Pools & Blithfield Reservoir – Road Closures.