The Bailiff Team are reporting a significant amount of litter being left at Rossmere. Due to the nature of the water this might be by the public or members. Members are reminded of Rule 3(a), where leaving litter may result in expulsion from the Society. Your help with this problem will be greatly appreciated. We are considering a number of measures to combat the problem, not only on this water but others as well. If the littering does not stop at Rossmere, night fishing will be by ballot only from 1st July 2019.
- Next story Bryngwyn Hall, water 296. – To be a Balloted Water from 1st June 2019
- Previous story Fairoaks Pools, Water 267. – Closed Water
- Motorway Lake, water 269 – Closed water Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Montgomery Canal, water 113 – Hope House Children’s Hospices sponsored walk 22/9/19
- Fishing the Middle Severn around Shrewsbury – Some tips for new members
- Springwood Pool, water 114 – Closed Water 22/09/2019 to 27/09/2019 inclusive
- Thorneycroft Top Lake, water 120 – Closed Water 27-29 Sept
- Bryngwyn Hall, water 296 – New Car Park
- Midland Game & Country Fair at Weston Park on 14th and 15th September.
- River Wye Huntsham Bridge. Water 144 – Closed Water